- National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- Connecticut Association of Realtors® (CAR)
- Smart Multiple Listing Service (SmartMLS)
- Fairfield Board of Realtors®
- Certified Homeownership Professional
Christine describes herself as a visual person with a great appreciation for architecture and design. She is a visionary with an eye for those “diamonds in the rough.” Christine is a wonderful fit for clients who want a move-in ready home, as well as for those willing to take on a project.
Prior to Real Estate, Christine worked in the financial industry for more than fourteen years in both Boston and New York. She graduated from Assumption College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business/Mathematics and joined State Street Bank & Trust Company as an auditor in their Master Trust Division. Christine moved to Manhattan in 1995 and worked in the International Equity Division at Credit Suisse First Boston.
Relocating to Fairfield in 2003. Christine had been living in NYC for the past ten years; while she loved the energy and excitement, she wanted something more family-friendly and a bit closer to her Boston roots. She and her husband, Matt, fell in love with Fairfield’s wonderful sense of community. According to Christine, “I knew the first time I visited, Fairfield would be a wonderful place to live and raise a family.”
Greenfield Hill 2 acre-zoning is where she still resides with her husband and four very active children. Her close involvement with both the Fairfield Public School system and Fairfield Preparatory School makes her a valuable resource for families. Among her many other roles, Christine serves her local community as a Girl Scout Leader, PTA Volunteer, and CT Challenge rider. For the past eight years, Christine has been an active participant in the Avon Breast Cancer Walk in various cities throughout the U.S.
Buying and selling real estate is an exciting process but can be stressful experience for both buyers and sellers. Christine’s energy and enthusiasm perfectly complements her market savvy, enabling her to guide her clients through the process seamlessly.
- Fairfield County: Including Fairfield, Westport, Wilton, Easton, Trumbull, Bridgeport, Norwalk, Shelton, Monroe, Stratford
- New Haven County
- Assumption College - Bachelors Degree - Business Administration
- Credit Suisse First Boston - Associate Program
- Real Estate University - Principles and Practices
- Credit Suisse First Boston - International Equities
- State Street Bank & Trust Company - Auditor
- Gaelic American Club Member
- Patterson Country Club Member
- Girl Scout Leader
- Public and Private PTA Volunteer
- Avon 39 Cancer Participant
- CT Challenge Participant
- St Pius X Member
- Married with four children in the public school system
- Greenfield Hill Area, Fairfield CT resident since 2003
- Former Resident - New York, NY, Scituate, MA, and Cincinnati, OH
- Family, Travel, Golf, Long Walks and Children’s Sporting Events
- Renovation Specialist
- REO Representative
- Probate Specialist
- First-Time Home Buyers